Thursday, September 25, 2008

4L had breakfast at simpang in the morning!!

Almost all the guys turned up, but there were only a few girls. Namely, Sheena, Terie, Felicia, Leongying, Germaine, Jeanette and I! Terie and I waited for damnn long for bus 10 to arrive, and we were perspiring quite alot by that time. She was damn fast anyway, woke up at 645 still reach void deck faster than I did @.@

Jeanette called to say there were only 3 people there at around 710 but when we reached at 720, around 5 tables were already filled @.@ Jeanette went to the wrong place hahahaha! Just prata-ed all the way, waited for damn long and was almost late. there were only three guys, cr hn wj, on the GIRL'S TABLE hahahah.



WE TOOK A CLASS PHOTO! too bad my camera cable ain't working yet, you'll get them soon i guess ~_~



So, we reached school just on time for PE. DID I SAY WE TOTALLY OWNED 1C IN CAPTAIN'S BALL?! Did the same last week and the game was very fun ^_^ today's score was 37 - 9 yo. anyway our opponent aren't just noobs or anything, they have 6 netballers I heard, pretty good ones too. Sports = good way to de-stress.


school was just a waste of time seriously, I should've ponned. No point memorizing zuowens at this crucial period of time, imo. Bio is the ONLY useful period, its the only reason I go to school now actually.

Sat next to leona cause felicialim wasn't in school, did some stupid stuff like drawing hideous stuff. Leona's crazy, all the better. PLUS she takes bio ^_^



As for my decision, I CHANGED it again, but i'll stick with it this time round. DON'T TELL YOU WHAT!


study study study. LOADS of stuff to study.



24 days

to

the

o'levels.




TWENTY FOUR.


T
W
E
N
T
Y
F
O
U
R


δΊŒεε››

ee sup seh (don't know how to spell leh canto -.-)

ni-ju-shi!



hoho bye.

No comments: